Grocery cart clean & sanitize
On a daily basis hundreds of people walk in and out of the local grocery store with a shopping cart or basket. Depending on where the shopping carts are left, during the night animals and other bacterias can be on the surfaces and eventually can onlead those bacterias into your home or business.
According to researchers, shopping carts like playgrounds can harvest the most amount of germs and bacterias.
Shopping Cart Cleaning in Los Angeles, CA￼
How nasty are shopping carts?
Here is a study by Chareles P. Gerba & Sherri Maxwell from the Department of Soil, Water and Enviormental Science University of Arizona: Bacterial Contamination of Shopping Carts.
In conclusion, E. Coli and other bacterias are commonly occurring on many of the shopping carts we are exposed to. In addition, the bacterial levels are far greater then public restrooms.
Ways grocery & department stores are currently cleaning shopping carts.
- A Cart Purifing system is one automated way of cleaning the grocery cart. It required installation and a trained employee to operate the machine. It automatically cleans and dries the shopping carts. Very nice system if you have the space and personel.
- Train Employees and personel to sanitize, clean and dry all shopping carts in a timely manner before the next shift.
- Hire a professional to sanitize shopping carts. We are equiped with all the sanitation solutions, equipment to wash and dry all in a timely and professional matter.
Why should you hire Curb Appeal to clean your shopping carts?
- We are the number one choice for power washing in the greater Los Angeles and Ventura County.
- Our trained technicians are experienced in cleaning on commercial sites and use best management practice protocols.
- We use biodegradable products that will leave a clean scent & create long lasting customers for your business.
How we clean shopping carts.
- We moved all of the cars to a safe and accessable spot.
- We use the soft wash method, we apply a biodegradable disinfecting solution on all of the shopping carts. We let the solution dwell for about 15 minutes. This solution breaks down oils, soiled parts and living bacretias.
- We then use a hot water steam pressure washer to rinse away and sanitize all of the shopping carts.
- We then use a backpack or handheld blower to dry the shopping carts.
This job usually takes place in the night of a day that is not busy. We schedule a cleaning once a month or every two weeks depending on the frequency the business wants. Call us today to get on our schedule.
Cost of Cleaning Shopping Carts in Los Angeles, CA
Depending on the amount of shopping carts and frequency of the cleaning. If we are pressure washing the store front & or exterior window cleaning we can also discount the cleaning. The cost to clean can range from $0.50 – $1 per shopping cart. If you are in Los Angeles or Ventura County give us a call today to discuss a maintnance plan.
Shopping Center and Grocery Cart Cleaning & Sanitation in Los Angeles, CA…
Here are a few photos of shopping cart cleaning.